To-do list

Everyone has a wish list. Whether it be what they want for Christmas or goals in life, we all have a wish list. I have a list of things I'd like to do, preferably before I die but hopefully, within the next 5 years.
  • Turn my photography into an actual business. Have it be my main source of income; get out of the corporate rat race, be my own boss.

  • Have a lovely, cozy home with Dan. Would especially love it if it were one of those big, stately old homes in Wash Park! Have a big, tree-covered backyard where Finley and future kids and dogs can play...and I can sit and enjoy having a backyard.

  • Swim with dolphins. I know it's an overpriced tourist activity but I've loved dolphins since I was little (I still have the inflatable dolphin from '87 to prove it) and would love to get in the water with one.

  • Go back to Vermont where my grandmother was from and see my relatives and reengage in the beautiful state that holds so many happy childhood memories.

  • Ride in a helicopter. Random but it looks like so much fun and I'm determined to get in one!

  • Travel to Australia. Trek out to Uluru, hold a koala, take a multi-day sailing trip in the Whitsundays, take a million pictures of the Sydney Opera House.

  • Travel back to New Zealand but this time with Dan. Traveling to a foreign country is so much better if you have someone wonderful by your side; not a bunch of French kids who barely speak English and don't get your attempts at humor. It's such a beautiful country with friendly people and I definitely need to go back.