Utterly priceless

I'll admit it; I love the modern conveniences of suburbia. I love drive-thru Starbucks and the "Super" stores. You know the ones, Super Target and Super Walmart. I personally am more of a fan of Super Target because A)they have a better selection of better quality foods and B)I inevitably wonder into a part of the store I shouldn't be in and can always find something to toss in the cart. And while I know this next statement is going to make me sound like a total snob, I'm pushing on. I also like Super Target better due to its clientele. SNOB!!! I'm not saying I only like to shop around the middle class, Tahoe-driving soccer moms in True Religion jeans. No, that's not it at all. My point is that the chances of running into and being involved in a profanity laced scream fest while getting knocked into as 2 scrambling objects commonly known as "children" recreate Smackdown in the Dairy aisle are far greater when you enter a Walmart. SNOB!!! Sorry, but I don't enjoy listening to a 10 year old trade cuss words with his midriff-baring momma while I'm trying to pick out bread. Some sort of social atrocity is guaranteed to be witnessed whenever I enter a Walmart. I'm not saying the occasional screaming temper tantrum doesn't happen at Targets but it's far, far less and usually doesn't involve Mom retorting with a "I will beat your a** if you don't shut the f*** up." Real nice Carol Brady.

Given how I feel about Walmart, I just learned of a glorious website dedicated to the melting pot that is Walmart customers (thank you Marci!). http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/ If you're easily offended by photos of people sporting booty shorts with profanity on them, maybe you shouldn't give this site a visit. But oh, how this site has given me a laugh in the few pages I've looked at. Enjoy, and may your shopping at Walmart be filled with lovely visions such as these!