And countdown...

It's amazing how time flies the older I get. I remember being in school, whether it be elementary or high school, and the days just seemed to drag. But lately, things just rush by. While at the doctor's office this morning discussing my asthma and my last attacks, it was then I realized how time has really just buzzed right on by. I had 2 major asthma attacks in September of last year and in telling her it was only a few months ago, it hit me that no, it wasn't a few months ago...it was 11 months ago and hey dummy, you're getting married in exactly 1 month from today! Cue mild hyperventilating.


I can't believe it's been 11 months and 5 days (to be exact) since Dan and I spent the weekend in New York City and he proposed in Central Park. I remember every single detail of that trip, especially that night. I've spent the last 11 months planning out detail after detail of the wedding. Where would we have it? Who would photograph it? What would I wear? What shoes would I wear? When I stop thinking about the details of the day and how to make everything go smoothly, I think about the real reason for the perfect details: the ceremony itself. I've been looking forward to the hand holding, the ring exchanging, the promising to love you forevers in front of our friends and family. And I know I'm going to cry. I'm a cryer. I cry at sentimental movies all the time.

Yes, I'm legally already Mrs. Daniel Brown and no, the thrill of the wedding hasn't been lost on the fact that we're already married. I really wish people would stop calling it "just a party"; it's not "just a party"...it's my wedding people so stop trying to make it less special thanks!

I waited a looong time and went through some pretty crappy relationships prior to finding Dan. It was well worth the wait. So at 3PM on Friday, September 18th...I'm saying "I Do" to the person I can't imagine life without. 31 days baby...