Me want now...fine, I'll settle with "before summer".

I'm a girl; I have wants and needs. Thankfully I have matured enough to differentiate between what a real "need" is; unlike the 21-year old girl who thought the purple snakeskin-print pants were a need. I won't even go into how much they cost...it was obscene. I had serious buyers remorse and returned them. Now that I'm older and wiser (ha!), I can honestly say that I know when something really isn't a necessity. Even if stepping away from the shoes causes the shakes, I know they're only a want. Sniff.


With that being said, I'm a shoe girl. I'm always lusting after shoes. Ooohing and ahhhing after shoes that are usually way expensive. That's how it always works out: the shoes I like are more than a month's rent. Apartment...shoes...apartment...shoes! Yes, I'm homeless but don't my feet look hot! Living in a climate where it's arctic-like and covered in snow and slush several months out of the year doesn't exactly make for my closet being filled with heels. No, those days are usually Ugg days and there's only so much you can do with those. Oh, but with high heels, you are transformed into a waltzing vision! At least in my mind I am. So here are a few shoes I'm currently lusting after and maybe, just maybe they'll make it into my closet this year. Maybe. Or I'll do it when hubby isn't around and I'll just tell them I've had them forever!

These C'est Moi booties are just divine. They'd look oh-so-cute with some tights and a skirt. Drool.

These are probably not so work appropriate but I love the glitter. Speaking of glitter, I first saw them on Mariah Carey but we'll forgive her. And I saw them on one of Tiger's ladies too...hmmm. Who cares, I like 'em!


I'm lovin' these little beauties. I like the pointy-toe black heels; I think they're classy and look great with dress slacks AND jeans. My non-Loubie look alikes are looking a little sad...especially since I had to touch up some scratches and smudges with a Sharpie so they didn't look quite so trashy. Not that a Sharpied shoe looks less trashy...I'm just sayin'.

These. Ah. These are probably at the top of my lust list. That has a nice ring to it. Yes, they have spikes on them. And that's what I like about them. The Mary Jane style makes you think, "oh, these are respectable" but then you hit 'em with the spikes and the respect is gone! Hence their name...the Mad Mary. Oh yeah!
But for now, I will continue to be responsible and pay bills (gag) and save toward at least one pair of these honeys. Until we meet again!